- KOMO Newsradio and KOMO 4 TV live broadcast interview with Roger Stidell
January 3rd, 2013
- MYNorthwest.com, Boys and their toys: Monster trucker lives childhood dream
December 28, 2012
- KIRO Newsradio: Ross & Burbank Podcast
Friday December 28th, 2012
- MonsterBlog: September 21st-23rd Weekend Results
MADNESS IN THE MOUNTAINS Logan, Utah
Roger won Friday night's Wheelie Contest, Racing, and Freestyle and Saturday night's Wheelie Contest and Freestyle.
- Idaho State Journal, A Passion for Monster Trucks: Driver becomes Owner
August 19, 2012
- MonsterBlog: August 17th-18th Weekend Results
ROCKY MOUNTAIN MONSTER TRUCK SHOW Pocatello, Idaho
Roger won BOTH Friday and Saturday night's Wheelie Contest, Racing, and Freestyle!
- Monroe Adventure Park
May 12, 2012
- Monster Truck Radio
February 27, 2012
Roller's Report 1.4 Guest: Roger Stidell, driver of The Destroyer
- Monster Jam Results: Tacoma 2012
January 13rd, 2012
"The night started with an incredible first round of racing with the 2 year rookie JR McNeil in Razin' Kane upsetting Scott Buetow in the Iron Man truck, and Roger Stidell with his first ever win in his new Destroyer after he beat a strong Tyler Groth in Double Trouble."
- The Insider: Roger Stidell Acquires The Destroyer Monster Truck
January 2, 2012
- Big Changes Coming For Air Man Dan Evans In 2012
December 20, 2011
- Monster Jam Results: Spokane 2011
February 18, 2011
"He came out in the opening event of the night, the wheelie contest and was not gun shy at all by romping the throttle and bring the truck straight up and down. He did this on not one but both hits on the crushed cars to take the victory. Congratulations Roger, it has got to feel good."
- Maximum Destruction can't stop Captain USA
January 18, 2010
"Roger Stidell became the hero of the night with an unbelievable finish driving Captain USA over two jumps back-to-back, flipping the truck on its side and blowing out two tires in the process. The crowd went nuts; Stidell ran victoriously into the stands and in his post-race interview declared “it’s my hometown crowd. I did this for you.” This performance was no match for the other trucks, even when Maximum Destruction blew a fuel gasket during his freestyle and sprayed gasoline all over the arena floor. Captain USA was declared the winner, Stidell ran atop the steaming heap of twisted metal he had just raced over, hands in fists above his head Rocky-style."
- The Ledger: Trucks + Exhaust Fumes + Nachos equal MONSTER JAM!
January 27, 2007